Dr. Ajay Kumar Midde
HOD - Neuro-Rehabilitation
|10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||Not Available|
- Bachelors from NTR University of Health Sciences, Topper of the year from the college (2001-2005).
- Intern – Apollo Hospitals Jubilee Hills
- MPT – Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Topper for the year (2006-2008).
- Licensed PT – OMAN Medical Specialty Board, OMAN (2014)
- Licensed PT – New York State Education Department, USA (2015)
- Trained Vestibular Rehabilitation Specialist, California, USA (2015)
- Trained in Advanced rehab management of Head injury, North Ville rehab institute, North Ville, Detroit (2017)
- In-charge for PMRC, Sweekar Upkaar rehabilitation for disabled (2009).
- HOD – Neurorehabilitation (2009-till date
- Assistant professor at KIMS college of Physiotherapy
- Bladder and Bowel Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Gait disabilities and its management
- Head Injury & Spinal cord injury Rehabilitation
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- NORMATIVE VALUES FOR CERVICAL LORDOSIS: A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY
- Ajaya Kumar Midde et al, J. Musculoskeletal. Res. 20, 1750020 (2017) [6 pages] https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218957717500208
- Awarded as Best out going student from Bachelors degree.
- Active Participation in Research study conducted at Apollo hospital, regarding “Comorbidities in relation to Head and neck cancers”. (2005)
- Certified by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, for successful completion of F.R.O camp, organized in co-ordination with R.I.M.S, at KADAPA. A.P, India.
- Certified by the Municipal commissioner, KADAPA, for providing valuable services in F.R.O camp, organized in co-ordination with L.I.C. of INDIA, KADAPA, and India.
- Presented a paper and poster, in the International conference, which was conducted by “Indian Stroke Association” on March 15th and 16th 2009 Endorsed with “world stroke organization.”
- Presented a paper and participated in the discussions as a chairperson in the camp, which was conducted by the Indian Academy of Cerebral Palsy at Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- National conference: Presented a Seminar on “Neuro developmental techniques (NDT) in relation to Stoke” at Kanpur, UP, India on 2nd Oct 2011.
- National conference: Presented a Lecture on “Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Techniques (PNF) in relation to Cerebral Palsy: at Lucknow, on 11th Aug 2012.
- Member in Indian Association of Physiotherapy
- Member in Indian Association Cerebral Palsy