What is Cardiac Arrhythmias?
One of the favoured departments in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia, Wolfe Parkinson White syndrome, flutter, and other irregular cardiac rhythms is the EP Cardiology/Cardiac Arrhythmia Department of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences.
KIMS hospital is the Best Cardiac Arrhythmia Hospital in hyderabad as KIMS is the best heart arrhythmia care hospital in Hyderabad. Doctors of KIMS hospital provide the best treatment as the KIMS is the Top hospital for cardiac surgery in Hyderabad.
We are one of the most sought-after cardiac arrhythmia treatment facilities because of our expertise in Cardiac Electrophysiology & Pacing and cardiac arrhythmia specialists who provide therapy for individuals with issues with the heart's rhythm and electrical signalling. Five cutting-edge laboratories in the Cardiac Electrophysiology & Pacing department provide patients with suspected rhythm problems with a comprehensive spectrum of electrophysiology, mapping, and ablation techniques. KIMS hospital is the Best Cardiac Arrhythmia Hospital in hyderabad
Our other services, in addition to those for treating heart arrhythmia, include:
1. An Atrial Fibrillation Clinic
2. Remote Monitoring Devices
3. Genetic Testing
4. Full Range of Pacemaker Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Devices
5. Biventricular Pacemakers
6. Removal of Leads
7. Advanced Mapping
8. Ablation Therapy
9. Syncope Clinic
10. Device Clinic
What is Arrhythmia ?
An erratic heartbeat is referred to in medicine as an arrhythmia. Your heart may beat faster or slower than usual if you have an arrhythmia. Your heart can beat irregularly for a variety of reasons, and the best course of treatment will depend on the underlying cause. If you experience any of the following signs or symptoms, such as heart palpitations, lightheadedness, or chest pain, seek immediate attention.
Tests to identify cardiac arrhythmias could consist of:
1. Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) (ECG or EKG). The chest, and occasionally the arms or legs, are covered with sensors (also known as electrodes) that can detect the electrical activity of the heart during an ECG. Each electrical phase of the heartbeat is timed and durationally recorded using an ECG.
2. Holter watch. To record your heart's activity as you go about your daily activities, you can wear this portable ECG gadget for a day or longer.
3. Echocardiogram. This noninvasive examination creates images of the size, composition, and motion of the heart using sound waves and a hand-held instrument (transducer) placed on the chest.
4. Echocardiogram.. If symptoms are extremely infrequent, a chest-area event recorder may be placed beneath the skin to continuously monitor the electrical activity of the heart and identify abnormal heart rhythms.
5. Implantable loop recorder The purpose of this wearable ECG gadget is to find occasional arrhythmias. As soon as symptoms appear, you click a button. Wearing an event recorder for longer periods of time is possible (up to 30 days or until you have an arrhythmia or typical symptoms).
What Symptoms and Signs of Arrhythmia Exist?
If an arrhythmia is silent, there won't be any symptoms for you to notice. Your physician may find an abnormal heartbeat while performing a medical checkup.
If you have symptoms, they may include:
1. Palpitations (a sense of skipped heartbeats, fluttering, or "flip-flops") (a feeling of skipped heartbeats, fluttering, or "flip-flops")
2. Your chest is pounding.
3. Feeling lightheaded or queasy
5. Breathing difficulty
6. Stiffness or pain in the chest
7. Weakness or exhaustion (feeling very tired)
9. Hazy vision
So How Are Arrhythmias Controlled?
The type of arrhythmia you have will determine the course of treatment. One or more of these may be advised by your doctor.Medications
Medications for treating irregular heartbeats include:
1. Adenosine (Adenocard) (Adenocard)
2. Atropine (Atropen) (Atropen)
4. Blockers of calcium channels
5. Digoxin (Digitek, Digox, Lanoxin) (Digitek, Digox, Lanoxin)
6. Channel blockers for the potassium
7. Blockers of sodium channels
Are you looking for best heart arrhythmia care hospital in Hyderabad? If you are looking for top heart arrhythmia hospital in hyderabad then you must vist to the KIMS hospital . KIMS is Top hospital for cardiac surgery in Hyderabad,Best Cardiac Arrhythmia Hospital in hyderabad for the Cardiac Arrhythmias
1. What is the remedy for arrhythmia?
Medication, catheter procedures, implanted devices, or surgery may all be used as heart arrhythmia treatments to slow, stop, or regulate irregular heartbeats. Maintaining a heart-healthy lifestyle can help stop the heart damage that can cause some heart arrhythmias.
2. What type of heart arrhythmia is the most dangerous?
Ventricular fibrillation, which is an uncontrolled, erratic heartbeat, is the most dangerous arrhythmia. You may experience multiple impulses that start at the same moment and come from various sites, all telling the heart to beat, rather than just one erroneous beat from the ventricles.
3. Name the Best heart arrhythmia care hospital in Hyderabad ?
KIMS hospital is the top heart arrhythmia hospital in hyderabad