Providing a wide array of neurosurgery speciality services, the KIMS Hospitals is the best neurosurgery hospital in Hyderabad. This hospital houses renowned neurosurgeon in Hyderabad who deal in different neurosurgery services like spinal cord surgery, traumatic neurosurgery, supporting therapies, rehabilitation, brain tumour surgery etc.
The adept team of neurosurgeon in Hyderabad at the KIMS Hospitals are available round the clock and are even committed to treating the patients to the best of their extent. Due to their credible nature and impeccable service, this best neurosurgery hospital in Hyderabad does not only treat the people from the state but also its neighbouring states. It proffers top-notch and state-of-the-art infrastructure. No doubt that KIMS Hospitals is the best neurosurgery hospital in Hyderabad because it even performed more than 1200 neurosurgical procedures and treatments each year.
The neurosurgeon in Hyderabad at the KIMS Hospitals presently does not just perform treatments at KIMS Hospitals, Secunderabad but also at KIMS Kondapur.
Treatments and procedures.
With the advanced equipment and technology, the best neurosurgery hospital in Hyderabad, that is the KIMS Hospitals performs different treatments and procedures in neurosurgery to treat its patients. The adept team of five different doctors at this best neurosurgery hospital in Hyderabad have specialities in different areas including.
1. Spine care.
3. Cerebrovascular diseases.
5. Pain management.
6. Functional neurosurgery.
7. Peripheral nerve surgery.
8. Paediatric neurosurgery.
9. Endoscopic procedures.
All these different types of procedures are performed by the top neurosurgeon in Hyderabad at the KIMS Hospitals using the stupendous and latest updated technologies.
1. Ultrasonic aspirator.
4. Intraoperative nerve monitoring.
5. Microscopes with ALA and ICG Fluorescence
6. O Arm.
7. Stealth auto guide cranial robotic guidance platform.
There is a reason behind calling the KIMS Hospitals the best neurosurgery hospital in Hyderabad. If you didn’t already know, then the KIMS Hospitals Secunderabad is the first hospital in India to use the stealth auto guide cranial robotic guidance platform that is used to perform cranial procedures and it can help in accurate alignment to the procedural plans. Some training procedures include complex tissue structures, accurate planning in them is quite necessary.
1. What does a neurosurgeon do?Neurosurgeon in Hyderabad and even in other locations are responsible for the process of evaluating, diagnosing and treating the different disorders and issues related to the spine, brain and nerves. This means they also have to treat the different conditions that affect the blood circulation and flow to the brain.
2. What is the difference between a neurologist and a neurosurgeon?The neurosurgeons perform and treat issues related to the spine and the brain. On the other hand, neurologists treat neurological problems and these issues are many times degenerative and non-surgical in nature.
3. Which is the most common type of neurosurgery?Being the best neurosurgery hospital in Hyderabad, the KIMS Hospitals performs a plethora of neurosurgery procedures and treatments. Some of the most common neurosurgical treatments include spinal surgeries for fusion or decompression.
4. Who undergoes vascular neurosurgery?A neurosurgeon in Hyderabad will perform vascular neurosurgery on patients who have different problems that include vascular malformations, brain aneurysms and narrowing of the internal carotid artery either in the brain or neck. To treat this issue, the neurosurgeon in Hyderabad will perform either of the two processes, known as Open Neurosurgery or Endovascular neurosurgery. Endovascular neurosurgery refers to a situation that is resolved within the artery. The arteries are stented opened and vascular malformations are filled with glue or coils after removing the clots from there. On the other hand, Open neurosurgery is performed when a neurosurgeon in Hyderabad makes a hole in the skull to remove or bypass a clogged artery of the brain.