Jr. Consultant Neuroanaesthesiologist
OP Timings :
|10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||Not Available|
- MBBS : Seth G.S Medical College & K.E.M Hospital Parel Mumbai
- PG : Diplomate of National Board Examination Anaesthesiology
- Fellowship in Neuroanaesthesia : Indian Society of Neuroanaesthesia & Critical Care
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Emergency Neurological Life Support (ELNS)
Awards & Recognition:
- Delivered a Lecture on Anaesthetic Implications in Functional Neurosurgery in Telangana State Conference 2015
- Delivered a lecture as National Faculty in Maharashtra state conference MISACON 2016 .
- On panel Reviewer for Indian Journal Of Clinical Anaesthesia.
- Bilateral Vocal Cord Palsy following short term Ventilation: A Case Report Jayashree C Patki,C Vikramaditya,Harshal Dholke Indian Anaesthetists' Forum 2011.
- Management of a case of accidental intrathecal administration of meglumine diatrizoate Vikramaditya Chirumamilla, Harshal Dholke, Jayashree Patki Indian journal of Anaesthesia 2012.
- Anaesthesia for Radiofrequency Ablation of Globus Pallidus and SubThalamic Nucleus for Parkinsonism: A Case Report. Narsimha Rao, D.; Dholke Harshal; Nareshkumar Reddy, C.; Panigrahi Manas Indian Anaesthetists' Forum . Jun2012
- Anaesthesia for Cortical Stimulation Guided Epileptic Foci Removal: A Case Report. Dholke Harshal; Campos Ann; Rao, D. Narsimha; Panigrahi Manas; Jayalakshmi, Sita: Indian Anaesthetists' Forum . May2013
- Spontaneous Sinus Arrest Following Intravenous Phenytoin For Post- Operative Seizure Prophalaxis. jaccr Oct - Dec 2015 Harshal Dholke, D V Narsimha Rao, Ann Campos, C Naresh Kumar Reddy. REVIEW ARTICLE -Cerebral salt wasting syndrome Dholke Harshal, Campos Ann, Reddy C Naresh K, Panigrahi Manas 2016 | Volume: 3 | Issue Number: 3 |
Areas of Special Interest:
- Awake Craniotomy
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Skullbase surgeries
- Indian Society of Anaesthesia (ISA)
- Indian society of Neuroanaesthesia & Critical care (ISNACC)