Sr. Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon
|10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||Not Available|
- 1978-1983: M.B.B.S - Guntur Medical College, Guntur, A.P, India.(Affiliated to Nagarjuna University)
- 1984 : One year Rotating Internship done in Government General Hospital, Guntur, A.P, India.
- 1986-1988 : MS - Kasturba Medical College,Wenlock Government Hospital, Mangalore, Karnataka,India.(Mangalore University)
- M.Ch. (Cardio Thoracic Surgery) - Osmania Medical College and Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad, AP , India (Affiliated to A.P University of Health Sciences)
- 2004 till Present: Working as Senior Consultant Cardio thoracic Surgeon in KIMS Hospitals, Secunderabad, AP, India.
- 2002-2007: Worked as visiting Consultant Surgeon in Bollineni Heart Center, Rajahmundry, A.P. Independently performed about each month 10 - 15 cases each month
- 1996 - 2005 :Worked at Mahavir Cardiovascular Centre as Junior Consultant from 1996, and became Consultant in the year 2000 and was Incharge of the Unit, performing 20 surgeries per month.
- 1994 -1999 : Junior Consultant in Cardiothoracic Surgery in Medwin Hospital, Chirag Ali Lane Hyderabad-500 001, AP, India.
- 1993 : Senior Resident in Cardiothoracic Surgery, Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, AP, India.
- 1989 - 1990 : Senior Resident in Surgery and Urgological Surgery for 1 year, Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, AP, India.
- 1989 -1989 : Resident General Surgeon K.N.Hari Memorial Hospital, Cherukupalli, Guntur District, AP, India.
- 1985 - 1985 : Resident Doctor K. N.Memorial Hospital,Cherukupalli, Guntur District, AP, India.
- Mitral Valve repair workshop from 16-03-2009 to 17-03-2009, participated by Dr. Taweesak Chotivatanapong.
- Mitral Valve repair workshop on July 31st & 1st August 2009, participated by Dr. Ottaviao R Alfieri (Italy).
VISITING OBSERVERSHIPS & WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
- Spent two weeks from 24-05-1999 to 7-6-1999 in Pediatric Surgery Unit under Dr.Marco Pozzi in Alder Hey Hospital Liverpool,U.K.
- Visited All India Institute of Medical Sciences in December 2002 for Observing Mitral Valve Repairs under Dr. Sampath Kumar.
- Visited Cleveland Clinic,Ohio,USA for observing Ministernotomy Valve replacements under Dr.Cosgrove.
- Attended Intensive Mitral Valve repair workshop in chest disease Hospital, Nanthaburi, Bangkok conducted by Dr.Taweesak Chotivatanapong from 19-4-2010 to 23-04-2010.