|09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||Not Available|
- M.B.B.S: Santhiram Medical College & General Hospital Nandyal , Kurnool Dist
- D.N.B : Rural Development trust Hospital (RDT), Bathalapalli
- General investigations,counseling and management of male and female infertility patients,including advanced cases of polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis,adenomyosis.
- Performed independently ovulation induction, folliculometry by transvaginal sonography, semen preparation and intra-uterine insemination.
- Took active role in assisted conception procedures like in vitro fertilization (IVF) : selection, counseling preparation of the patient, ovarian stimulation,serial folliculometry by transvaginal sonography.
- Performed both independently and under supervision,procedures like oocyte retrieval, cyst aspiration under sonographic guidance and embryo transfer, operative hysteroscopic procedures like polypectomy , septoplasty and tubal cannulation.
- Expertise in delivering good Antenatal Care.
- Complete care of a pregnant woman in Labor and Delivery.
- Excellence in performing Cesarean Delivery.
- Good at performing vaginal hysterectomy and Non descent vaginal hysterectomy.
- Trained at performing antenatal scans (dating scan, Anomaly scanS, growth scans and Doppler studies) and gynecological scans,follicular studies.
- Trained in basic laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
- Experience in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of women’s diseases, especially those dealing with the female reproductive system.
- Annually updated with the newest trends and innovations in OBG & reproductive medicine.
- TRAINED IN REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE for 6 months ICOG Jan 2023 to June 2023 at SHRUSTI FERTILITY CENTER, CHENNAI.
- Worked as a consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist from November 2020 to December 2022 at KIMS SAVEERA HOSPITAL, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.
- Worked as a consultant obstetrician & Gynecologist from March 2018 to October 2020 at R.D.T Hospital, Kalyanaduram, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.
A study of intrapartum fetal distress and correlation with umbilical cord arterial blood PH.
Member of Anantapur society FOGSI Member of Indian fertility society, Chennai - IFS
LIFE MEMBER OF Indian Medical Association - IMA
Life member of the ASSOCIATION OF MINIMAL ACCESS SURGEONS OF INDIA - AMASI