|10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||Not Available|
Dr. Neena Desai Ex-Head of Department of obstetrics & Gynecology, at Mahavir Hospital & KIMS Hospital & Research center and Trains post-Graduate studenir'ru, D.N.B. In obs. & Gyn'. She is in private practice for 53 years.
- Senior consultant in KIMS Hospitals, Secunderabd.
- Passed MBBS in 1965 from University of D.G.O. In Calcutta 1970 from Osmania University. M.D .In 1972 November.
- Published a paper on DNA Disinteragration for Cervical Cancer.
Recognized reacher & Guide for DNB oBcyNANational Board.
Awarded by IMA Fellowship Award in 1987 and received Rani Jhansi Award by Samaj Samithi, Hyderabad.
Member in Indiian Red Cross Society and is actively participating with first Lady Dr. Haripriya Rangarajan for programmes of Rehabiliatating Disabled Children.
Delivered Lectures in IMA.
- Male factors & semen preparation in Fertility cases-1990.
- Robotic Gync Surgery in 2013.
- Paper Presentation Delivered a paper at All India National Conference Cerebral Plasy at NIMS Hyderabad.
Workshops & Health Camps:
- Conducted 1st workshop in Operative Hysterscope and trained 30 Gynaecologist in 1994.
- Conduct Robotic CME and operative workshop at KIMS in 2011.
- Conducted around 80 Health Camps in Nalgonda District and Hyderabad.
- Organized Health Camp for School Children at Village Bakaram, Moinabad which is adopted by Rotary Club of Hyderabad Central.
- In August, 2000 along with inner Wheel Club of Secunderabad, Organised a Health Camp on Human Right Day, at Chanchalguda Central jail for the women & children inmates.
- Organised District Seminar on Aids Awareness at Bhaskara Auditorium, Hyderabad.