|10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||Not Available|
Present Position Consultant Gastroenterologist at KIMS Hospitals, Secunderabad
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology Travel Fellowship (2005) for world Congress of Gastroenterology Montreal, Canada to present “Reuse of Single use ERCP accessories -evaluation of technical success, safety and cost efficacy”.
- II nd prize in oral session at Annual Conference in Annual Conference of SGEI ,Visakhapatnam (2005) for “Endoscopic entral stent placement in malignant UGI obstruction –Study of technical success ,safety and efficacy”
- IInd Prize in Oral Session at Annual Conference of SGEI, New Delhi for “Endoscopic management of Zenker’s Diverticulum.
- II nd Prize in Poster Session at Annual Conference of ISG , Kolkata, for Subtypes of achalasia cardia in Indian population based on pressure topography on high resolution manometry
- M.B.B.S BLDEA’s Shri B.M.Medical College, Bijapur (1991-1997)
- DNB (Medicine Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- DNB(Gastroenterology) Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi
- Reuse of single use ERCP accessories – evaluation of technical success,safety and cost efficacy. Pratap,N;Puri,R;Batra,Y;Sud,R; The Canadian journal of Gastroenterology Vol 19 (Suppl C)2005.
- Management of choledocholithiasis with cicatrized ampulla following chronic duodenal ulcer using modified endoscopic papillary balloon dilation Sud R, Puri R, Batra Y, Pratap N. The Canadian journal of Gastroenterology Vol 19 (Suppl C) 2005.
- Argon Plasma Coagulation for the treatment of radiation proctitis. Naresh Bansal, Randhir Sud ,Anil Arora, Mandir Kumar, Sanjeev Saigal, Rajesh Puri, Nitesh Pratap, Indian Journal of Gastroenterology2005 Vol 24(Suppl I)
- Endoscopic papillary balloon dilation with a larger controlled radial expansion balloon for choledocholithiasis in patients with difficult endoscopic sphincterotomy. Nitesh Pratap, Rajesh Puri,Randir Sud,Naresh Bansal. , Indian Journal of Gastroenterology2005 Vol 24 (Suppl I)
- Endoscopic enteral stent placement in malignant upper gastrointestinal obstruction study of technical success, safety & efficacy. Rajesh Puri, Nitesh Pratap, Randhir Sud, Mandhir Kumar, Naresh Bansal, Sandeep Bhagat. Sir Gangaram Hospitals, New Delhi Indian Journal of Gastroenterology 2005 Vol 24 (Suppl 1)
- Complications and risk factors of percutaneous liver biopsy. Naresh Bansal, Randhir Sud, Anil Arora, Mandhir Kumar, Rajesh Puri, Nitesh Partap, Sir Gangaram Hospitals, New Delhi Indian Journal of Gastroenterology 2005 Vol 24 (Suppl 1)
- Genotype distribution, intergeotypic variation in ALT Level and HCV, RNA Viral load in parients with chronic hepatitis C.Nitesh Pratap, Anil Arora, Sanjeev Saigal Mandhir Kumar, Naresh Bansal, Senior Resident, Sir Gangaram Hospitals, New Delhi Indian Journal of Gastroenterology 2005 Vol 24 (Suppl 1)
- Evaluation of biliary brush cytology in hilar vs nonhilar malignant biliary structure during ERCP - Nitesh Pratap, S.Anuradha, C.Ramji, M.J.Ramchandani, Sandeep Lakhtakia, D.Nageshwar Reddy A 98 Indian Journal of Gastroenterology, 2007 Vol 26 (Suppl 2) November
- Heamatoenous Metastan to Stomach - report of six cases S.Anuradha, Nitesh Pratap, C.Ramji, G.V.Rao, D.N Reddy. A 26 Indian Journal of Gastroenterology 2007 Vol 2nd (Suppl 2) November
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy and endotherapy for pancreatic calculi-a large single center experience. Tandan M, Reddy DN, Santosh D, Vinod K, Ramchandani M, Rajesh G, Rama K, Lakhtakia S, Banerjee R, Pratap N, Venkat Rao G. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2010 Jul;29(4):143-8. Epub 2010 Aug 18.PMID: 20717860
- Absence of Mycobacterium avium ss paratuberculosis-specific IS900 sequence in intestinal biopsy tissues of Indian patients with Crohn's disease. Sasikala M, Reddy DN, Pratap N, Sharma SK, Balkumar PR, Sekaran A, Banerjee R, Reddy DB. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2010 Jan 4.
- Achalasia cardia subtyping by high resolution manometry predicts therapeutic outcome of pneumatic balloon dilatation Nitesh Pratap ,Rakesh Kalapala, Santosh Darisetty , Nitin Joshi ,Mohan Ramchandani , Rupa Banerjee ,Sandeep Lakhtakia, Rajesh Gupta, Manu Tandan, G V Rao , D. Nageshwar Reddy- Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad, India.- Journal of Neurogastroentrology and Motility,Vol. 17 No. I Jan 2011
- A case-control study on nutritional risk factors in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in Indian population E Sathiaraj, M Chutke, M Y Reddy, N Pratap, P N Rao, D N Reddy and M RaghunathEuropean Journal of Clinical Nutrition , (23 February 2011) | doi:10.1038/ejcn.2011.3
- Can Achalasia Subtyping by High-Resolution M anometry Predict the Therapeutic Outcome of Pneumatic Balloon Dilatation?: Author’s Reply - Pratap N, Reddy DN. J Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2011 Apr;17(2):205. doi: 10.5056/jnm.2011.17.2.205
- Achalasia cardia with esophageal varix managed with endoscopic ultrasound-guided botulinum toxin injection. Lakhtakia S, Monga A, Gupta R, Kalpala R, Pratap N, Wee E, Arjunan S, Reddy DN. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2011 Dec;30(6):277-9.