|09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||Not Available|
Qualification / Education:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery MBBS 2007-2012, Masters in General Surgery MS 2013-2016, Training (ChM Vascular surgery 2020-2022, University of Edinburgh)
- Master of Surgery (MS); July 2013 – June 2016, Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, India
- Vascular and Endovascular Training as a senior resident under the guidance of Dr. Narendranadh Meda from July 2016 – till date in KIMS Hospital.
Expertise in -
- Laser Treatment for Varicose Veins as a daycare Procedure.
- AV Fistula / AV Graft Surgeries, AFV Fistuloplasty for failing fistulas
- Revascularisation / by-pass surgeries for Mesenteric ischemia
- Cervical rib and Thoracic-outlet syndrome treatment.
- AV Malformation embolisation / surgical excision.
- Treatment of Lymphedema.
- Advance treatment for non-healing foot Ulcers and Diabetic patients.
- Diabetic Foot management
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Associate member of Vascular Society of India
An open-label, multicenter Post Marketing Surveillance Study in India to assess the safety and efficacy of Intramuscular administration of Stempeucel® in patients with critical limb ischemia due to Buerger’s disease (Co-investigator) (Ongoing)