|10:00am - 06:00pm||10:00am - 06:00pm||Not Available||10:00am - 06:00pm||10:00am - 06:00pm||Not Available||Not Available|
- Consultant Spine Surgeon : KIMS (Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences) Hospital, Secunderabad.
- University degree of MBBS: M.B.B.S - Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Post Graduation DNB Orthopaedics: DNB in Orthopedics- Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
- Fellow in Spine Surgery: Department of Spine Services, Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi, India
- SICOT Fellow in Spine Surgery (Deformity Correction): Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
- IASA Spine Fellow (Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery): Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, USA
- Spine Microsurgery Training: Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, INDIA
- Asst Professor (Dept of Ortho) : Shadan Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad (2 years)
- Consultant Spine Surgeon : Mediciti Hospitals, Hyderabad (6 years)
- Prestigious Indo American Spine Alliance(IASA) Spine Fellowship 2015, At Mount Sinai Hospital ,New York USA.
- ASSI (Association of Spine Surgeons of India) Prestigious–YOUNG INVESTIGATORS AWARD -2014 Winner for research paper on Characteristics and Trends of Indian Spinal Research - A Bibliometric Analysis of Indian publications between 1952 to 2012.
- Prestigious SICOT (International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery And Traumatology) Spine Surgery Fellowship 2013 At Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark.
- Co-author of IOA (Indian Orthopaedic Association) – 2012- SP MANDAL GOLD MEDAL winning paper … On-site Intraoperative Scrape Cytology of Transpedicular Biopsy of Vertebral body lesions.
- Co-author of ASSI (Association of Spine Surgeons of India)-2010 VT INGALHALIKAR GOLD MEDAL and Orthopaedic Association Of South Indian States (OASIS)-2010 CONSULTANTS GOLD MEDAL title…Is Pediatric Spine More Accommodative for Spinal Cord Shortening? –An Evaluation of Results of Cord level Osteotomy in Severe Thoracic Kyphosis.
- Fellow in Spine Surgery (AO-Synthes) at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi, India.
- Results of Austin Moore and Thompsons hemiarthroplasty for fractures of femoral neck
- Paper presented in Annual conference of Orthopaedic Surgeons Society Andhra Pradesh (OSSAP) 2009.
- Onsite Intra op “Scrape Cytology” of Transpedicular Biopsy of Vertebral Body Lesions: A Novel Technique to Increase the Specimen Accuracy - Poster accepted for AAOS (American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons) and ISSLS (International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine) meet.
- Onsite Intra op “Scrape Cytology” of Transpedicular Biopsy of Vertebral Body Lesions: A Novel Technique to Increase the Specimen Accuracy- Paper presented in Annual conference of Orthopaedic Surgeons Society of Andhra Pradesh (OSSAP) 2010, 25th Annual conference of Association of Spine Surgeons of India(ASSICON) 2011,Mumbai.
- Characteristics and Trends of Indian Spinal Research - A Bibliometric Analysis of Indian publications between 1952 to 2012 –AWARD (Young Investigators) Presentation at 28th Annual conference of Association of Spine Surgeons of India(ASSICON) 2014,Kolkata.
- Presented papers in various international and national spine- orthopaedic conferences. Participated in international and national spine orthopaedic conferences as faculty, moderator and panelist and conducted spine workshops
- Radiological Analysis of Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomies in Children: Where Does the Correction Occur? J.Naresh-Babu, Cheekatla Suresh, Ch V.Swamy, Case Discussion Program ,46th SRS Annual Meeting & Course, Louisville, Kentucky
- Prospective evaluation of Functional and Radiological outcome of Surgical decompression of Endemic skeletal fluorosis with Cervical myelopathy. J Naresh- Babu, C.H. Suresh, V.V.Narayanarao,34th SICOT Orthopaedic World Congress- 2013, Hyderabad, India
Research Experience And Research activity:
Done thesis on ‘Results of Austin Moores and Thompson hemiarthroplasty for fractures of the femoral neck’.
[Accepted by DNB Ref.No- NBE/Thesis/694/Dec-08: Dated 04 Mar 09]
- Is Pediatric Spine is More Accommodative for Spinal Cord Shortening? –An Evaluation of Results of Cord level Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy in Severe Thoracic Kyphosis.
- Technique and Safety of FreeHand Thoracic Pedicle Screw Placement-An analysis of 254 Consecutive Screws in the Initial 2 years of Independent practice after Training.
- Prospective randomized clinic radiological study of Paramedian MIS-TLIF Vs Classical TLIF - Can MIS-TLIF be performed with Conventional Instrumentation…?.
- Prospective Evaluation of Management of Endemic Skeletal Fluorosis with Cervical myelopathy.
- Open-door Cervical Laminoplasty with Single lateral mass Anchoring Screw Fixation.-A novel technique to improve laminar hinge stability
- Epidemiological, Clinical and Histopathological study of Fluorotic Spine- A study focusing on the pathogenesis of ligament to bone transformation in the Endemic Skeletal Fluorosis
- Instability in Healed Spinal Tuberculosis-A Case report
Additional Professional Activities:
- Organizing committee member for the Instructional Course-SPINE CLINIX September & November 2010, conducted at Mediciti hospital, Hyderabad
- Organizing committee member for the49th INTERNATIONAL SPINAL CORD SOCIETY,10TH SPINAL CORD SOCIETY AND 9TH ASIAN SPINAL CORD NETWORK Annual Scientific Meeting, October 2010 New Delhi
Special Expertise and Areas of interest:
- Specialized in numerous spine procedures including treatments for cervical, lumabr disc herniations, cervical stenosis, lumbar degenerative disc disease and stenosis, spinal fusions, minimally invasive spine surgery and deformity corrections.
- Areas of clinical interest include complex spine disorders such as adult and pediatric scoliosis and kyphoscoliosis spinal deformity corrections; degenerative spinal pathology, spinal motion preservation and disc replacement, revision spine surgery, spinal oncology, minimally invasive spine surgery, microscopic keyhole spine operations, spinal trauma and pain management with root block injections, facet joint blocks ,sacroiliac joint injections and caudal epidural injections.
- Also has a keen interest in sports related injuries, kyphoplasty, vertebroplasty, non fusion and motion preservation technologies (disc replacements)
- Life Member - ‘Indian Orthopedic Association’ (IOA)
- Life Member - ‘Association of Spine Surgeons of India’ (ASSI)
- Life Member - ‘Andhra Pradesh Chapter of Indian Orthopaedic Association’ (OSSAP)
- Life Member - ‘Orthopaedic Association of South Indian States’ (OASIS)
- Associate Member – International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology (SICOT)
- Member- AO Spine Asia-Pacific (AO SPINE)
- Member- North American Spine Society (NASS)