|10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||Not Available|
- M.D. (Respiratory Medicine), Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India.
- FCCP (USA)
- M.B.B.S., Kakatiya Medical College, Kakatiya University, AP, India.
- Senior consultant & Pulmonologist KIMS, Secunderabad Telangana 2014 Sept to till date
- Professor & HOD Department of Respiratory Medicine Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, India 2012 July to 31 Aug14
- Additional Professor Head- Division of Pulmonology, Department of General Medicine, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, India 2011 Oct till Jul 2012
- Associate Professor Head- Division of Pulmonology, Department of General Medicine, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, India 2003 till 2011
- Assistant Professor& Pulmonologist Head- Division of Pulmonology, Department of General Medicine, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, India Jul 2000 to Aug 2003
- Senior Resident & Pulmonologist Head- Division of pulmonology, Department of General Medicine, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, India July1997 to June 2000
- “SAND STORM IN THE CHEST?” in SWJPCC (USA) 2011, 3:1
- “AN USUAL CASE OF PRIMARY MEDIASTINAL ASPERGILLOSIS IN AN IMMUNOCOMPETENT HOST” Accepted for publication in SWJPCC (USA)
- “TUBERCULOSIS IN HEMODIALYSIS PATIENTS: A SINGLE CENTRE EXPERIENCE” Accepted for Publication in Indian Journal of nephrology
- UTILITY OF FINE NEEDLE ASPIRATION CYTOLOGY IN MEDIASTINAL LESIONS - A CLINICO PATHOLOGIC STUDY OF 161 CASES FROM A SINGLE INSTITUTION. Accepted for publication in Acta Cytol As co-author - Goel D, Prayaga AK, Sundaram C, Raghunadha Rao D, Senthil R, Ramamurty S, Manmadha Rao T, Kumar RV
- PULMONARY ZYGOMYCOSIS: A CLINICO PATHOLOGICAL STUDY Lung India. 2011: Vol 28; Issue:1, Page 25-29.
- A CASE REPORT OF PERITONEAL-PLEURAL COMMUNICATION Indian Journal of peritoneal Dialysis. 2012
- GOOD PASTURE’S DISEASE: A CASE REPORT FROM SOUTH INDIA IJCCM.2006:10; 115-116. As co author - Dumeer N, Aruna Prayaga, Manmadha Rao, Sundaram C
- CHEMOTHERAPY FOR ADVANCE LUNG CANCER FIVE YEAR EXPERIENCE; INDIAN JOURNAL OF CANCER 2008, VOLUME45, ISSUE 1, PAGE 20-25 As co author- RAJAPPA S, GUNDELI S, TALLURI. M. RAO, DR GR
As First Author
- APICON 2001, Madras, India. - 'Idiopathic Pulmonary Haemosiderosis'
- APICON-2004, Hyderabad, India. ‘Clinical profile of superior vena caval obstruction ’. Got Best paper award.
- APICON-2005, Mumbai, India. Bronchial Artery Embolization-an effective tool in the management of massive hemoptysis.
- NAPCON, 2005, Kolkotta, India. ‘Multi System Involvement Of Sarcoidosis’
- AP TB& Chest Disease Conference, Hyderabad, India 2005. Epidemiology of COPD.
- APICON- 2006, Mumbai, India.’A rare cause of hemoptysis (HUGHES- STOVENS SYNDROME)’
- APICON -2008, Kochi, India. Unusual case of a foreign body in left lower lobe
- APICON-2009, NOIDA, India. A case of Pulmonary Nocardiosis with SIADH.
- NAPCON-2009, Pulmonary Alveolar Microlithiasis - Report of two Transbronchial Biopsy proven cases.
- Ats Sandiego,Usa, May 2009 - Pulmonary Zygomycosis- A Report Of Seven Cases From India.
- Ats New Orleans,Usa,May 2010 - A Young Woman With Mediastinal Mass - Presented In Greatcases: Clinical ,Radiologica L & Pathologic Correlations By Master Physicians.
- ATS Denver USA May 2011 –A Young Lady With Sandstorm In Her Chest (Pulmonary Alveolar Microlithiasis) PRESENTED IN GREATCASES: Clinical ,RADIOLOGICA L & PATHOLOGIC CORRELATIONS BY MASTER PHYSICIANS
- ATS Sanfransisco May 2012 – Hughes Stovins Syndrome Accepted For Presentation
- Accp Chicago Oct 2013-Miliary Tuberculosis: A Rare Cause Of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
- APICON 1999 'ILD'
- APICON 2001 Pulmonary Nocardiasis
- Fungal pneumonias at APICON 2004 at Hyderabad
- Asia Pacific conference on Recent Trends in treatment of Bronchial Asthma held at Malaysia- April 2005
- Diabetes and Tuberculosis in 30th National Indian Medical Association Conference held at Guntur, on Dec 2003
- Genetics in COPD in the APICON State conference on tuberculosis at Hyderabad 2005
- Selected as trainer for general practioners of IMA from the Clinton foundation for HIV and AIDS (CHAI) 2006
- Antitubercular therapy at the CME organized by API Hyderabad Chapter May 2007
- Asia Pacific Chest conference held at Mumbai in 1996
- NAPCON 2002 at Jaipur, India
- APICON 2003 at Chennai, India
- Asia Pacific conference, 2003 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- APICON 2004 at Hyderabad, India
- ERS 2007 Stockhome, Sweden
- ERS 2008 Berlin, Germany
- ATS 2009 Sandieago, USA
- ATS 2010 Neworleans, USA
- ATS 2011 Denver, USA
- ATS 2012 Sanfransisco, USA
- ACCP CHICAGO OCT 2013
- Member of Association of Physicians of India
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Member of Indian Chest Association
- Member of Critical Care Association of India
- Member of European Respiratory Society
- Member & Faculty of American Thoracic Society
As Principal Investigator
- Protocol No.3074A1-313 WW “Tigecycline vs. Levofloxocin in Community Acquired Pneumonias'. Wyeth, at Paris
- Bio guidance Study of Salbutamol in patients with Br. Asthma.
- Symbicort in moderate to severe Br. Asthma
- COPD study –Ipratropium HFA vs. CFC
- ARIKACE STUDY- Inhalational Amikacin in Bronchiectasis secondarily infected with Pseudomonas
As Co- investigator
- Study on Activated Protein C – Xigris in ARDS
- Study on Inhalation Cisplatin in bronchoalveolar carcinoma
- BAL 8557 phase III double blind randomised control trial on Invasive Aspergillosis
- Once weekly Cassiopia (low mol. Wt. Heparin) in pulmonary thromboembolism