Crucial symptoms sometimes are ignored by taking over the counter medications by many, opines the gastrointestinal oncology specialist at KIMS Hospitals. They could be of a serious nature. These symptoms could be a signal for stomach cancer. They derail us as they are usually the most common ailments such as acidity, constipation etc. If the symptoms are repetitive it’s better to get clarity of the ongoing condition. Here are few conditions that you shouldn’t ignore :
- Feeling full after a meal: There probably could be other reasons that would make you feel that way. Another reason could be a tumor that’s growing inside that would obstruct your food flow into the small intestine that makes your belly bloat. You may also not feel like eating or feeling full after just eating few spoonfuls.
- Heart Burn or Indigestion: An acid reflux after having a spicy, sumptuous meal is normal but experiencing the same everyday could be of a serious problem. It’s always safe to learn the reason for such a feeling and get the diagnosis done at the best gastroenterology hospital in Hyderabad. A tumor might be growing inside your stomach. The enzyme it secretes interferes with the process of digestion.
- Unexplained weight loss: Weight loss accompanied with acidity or GERD shouldn’t be ignored. The weight loss is definitely because of loss of appetite and lack of nutrition.
- Nausea or Vomiting: When there is something that’s not happening right in the stomach it will lead you to vomiting. This repeats every time you eat a bit throwing up of partially digested food particles leaving you uneasy all the time. These again are the warning signs of stomach cancer.
- Feeling Fatigued: One symptom leads to the other. Improper nutrition to the body will leave you weak, tired and breathless. Do not ignore until it gets worse.
- Change in Bowel Pattern: Black coloured stools, diarrhoea and constipation are also the symptoms of stomach cancer.
- Fever: Fever is an outcome of an infection that more or less goes off gradually. But if you are having constant fever bouts they are a sign of a serious issue. It is probably because of the tumor that’s growing inside your stomach.
- Abdominal Pain: Sometimes you may feel a lump in your abdomen just by pressing your hand against it. That may be the tumor you are feeling. Get yourself examined at the KIMS Hospitals Gastrointestinal Cancer Treatment Center as early as possible.
- Rectal Bleeding: The tumor might press against the intestine and may lead to bleeding. It’s a sign that something is really not right in the intestine.
- Difficulty in Swallowing: This is seen only in the advance stages of stomach cancer.
KIMS is the best place for stomach cancer treatment in Hyderabad. With the most advanced technology it has can help the patient in speedy recovery provided they are diagnosed at the stage when the cancer is treatable.