DA VINCI ROBOTIC SURGERY FOR PROSTATE CANCER TREATMENT:
The procedures available to treat cancer until recently were open prostatectomy or laparoscopic prostatectomy. The large incisions and the possible disturbance of the nerves while removing the prostate gland would lead to side effects such as severe blood loss,pain,infections, and bladder control and also sexual dysfunction opines the best robotic surgeon for prostate cancer treatment.
CANCER TREATMENT THROUGH PROSTATECTOMY:
The robotic prostatectomy conducted using DA Vinci Surgical System is a minimally invasive procedure which has high resolution cameras and micro surgical instruments that help see every nook and corner with complete clarity. The endowrist instruments checks and filters any tremors of the surgeon. The prostatectomy is performed safely while the surgeon is operating from his console says the robotic surgery specialist in Hyderabad.
THE DA VINCI SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS USED IN PROSTATECTOMY HAVE SPECIAL FEATURES WHICH INCLUDE:
- The freedom the surgical instruments have is almost in every possible angle.
- Improved visualization and dexterity
- The perfection in every step while acting on during the surgicalprocedure
- The minimal incisions to perform such a complex surgery
- The precise computer controlled movements
- The sexual function and the bladder control of the prostate nerves are preserved while performing prostatectomy
Let’s take a look at the smart features of Robotic Prostate Surgery that has outdated the traditional procedures:
- COMPUTER 3-D VISUALIZATIONS: The surgeon can feel every action as if he is performing although he is doing it remotely. The camera can literally move in any angle and the sharp images that it can capture than any human eye and thelaparoscopic endoscope is an advantage to the surgeon as he has complete clarity over the procedural moves. The robotic hand simulation and the 3-D visuals have made the Da Vinci Robotic Procedures more preferred.
- PRECISE ROBOTIC PROSTATE SURGERY: The motion scaling while using the proprietary instruments called endo-wrist and with the help ofrobotic arms helps the surgeon reach any place without having tomake large incisionsand can monitor and perform all of this from his consoleTheperfection is scent percent achieved says the top robotic surgeon for prostate cancer.
- PATIENT SIDE CART: The patient side cart is right next to the operating table. The robotic arms are arranged in such a fashion that they can make entry points into thebody and the prostate. It represents the surgeons’ hands. The endo-wrist instruments can be changed to scalpels,electro-cautery whatever the surgeon needs while operating. The robotic arms help in assisting the surgeon which typically the nurse used to play traditionally.
- SURGEON CONSOLE: The surgeon is devoid of any fatigue whilehe is operating from his console which could otherwise have affected the surgery. The robotic Prostatectomy is conducted safely. The procedure is completed and the surgical instruments are withdrawn after the incisions are sutured.
KIMS is the best place for Prostate Cancer treatment centres in Hyderabad. The robotic surgery for prostate cancer is more preferred for the advantages it gives over anytraditional procedures.