For women suffering from uterine fibroids a faster and a safer solution is Robotic Myomectomy conducted at Robotic surgery hospitals in Hyderabad. Robotic Myomectomy is a minimally invasive procedure to treat uterine fibroids that uses laparoscopic myomectomy through small incisions. Myomectomy is one procedure that not helps in the removal of uterine fibroids but also preserves fertility. It is the safest method for women who want to conceive in future. Pressure and bleeding in the uterus decrease after this procedure.
How the robotic surgery is conducted for uterine fibroids
It is a combination of the open myomectomy surgery and Robot assisted myomectomy. An incision of 1-2 cm is made in the uterus and the fibroids are removed by the proficient and the top robotic gynaec specialists in Hyderabad. This procedure is found to be more effective for large tumors as well.
This is how the best robotic surgeon in Hyderabad would conduct a robotic procedure to remove uterine fibroids otherwise named as the myomectomy.
- The surgeon sits in his console and operates on the hand controls and foot controls that guide the robotic arms.
- The arms of the robot are slow and are controlled completely by the surgeons.
- Through the robotic camera the surgeon can get a 3d view of the images inside the uterus.
- The robot performs actions such as the cutting of tissue. Cauterizing blood vessels and suturing etc.
- The robot is very flexible and can turn anyway the surgeon directs him.
- The robot also eliminates the tremors in surgeons’ hands and doesn’t duplicate that action.
- To perform extremely delicate actions the surgeon can select motion scaling option through which the actions are even slower than the doctors hand movements.
- This procedure is conducted in a much better way than the open laparoscopic procedure and hence has more dexterity and is more precise.
Although most women who have uterine fibroids are asked to have a hysterectomy, this procedure has allowed women to retain their uterus and thereby their fertility. People who prefer laparoscopic myomectomy procedure also may have to have an open abdominal incision if the fibroids are too large. Hence, the gynaec robotic surgery centres in Hyderabad vouch for robotic solution for uterine fibroids for their patients.
The robotic procedure for women who work is extremely beneficial as they can return to their work in a very short span of time because of the smaller incision and faster recovery time.
Advantages of Robotic Surgery are :
- Recovery time is shorter comparatively
- Meagre pain and discomfort
- Trauma is less and hardly any scars.
- Less trauma
- Fewer complications
- Blood loss Is less
- risk of infection is less
Risk Factors of Robotic Myomectomy :
- Recurrence of fibroids
- perforation of the uterus
- Weakened uterine wall
- Pelvic adhesions
- Infertility and the need for special precautions after conception
Why KIMS ?
KIMS is recommended for the treatment of uterine fibroids in India as the experts handle the procedures. Moreover the equipments at KIMs are outstanding and have the latest technology and which helps the patient heal in the best possible way with minimal pain and faster recovery.