Education & Fellowship:
- MBBS. (GMC, Nagpur, 2012.)
- DNB (Pediatrics). (Mehta Children Hospital, Chennai, 2016.)
- PDCF (Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology). (Bharti Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune, 2018.)
- FCPE (Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology). (HCJMRI, Jehangir Hospital, Pune, 2019.)
- ESPE Fellowship (Pediatric & Adolescent Endocrinology) .(Alder Hey Children Hospital, Liverpool, United Kingdom-2020.)
Clinical Expertise / Interests:
- Disorders of Growth (short stature)
- Puberty (early puberty & delayed puberty).
- Pediatric & Adolescent Diabetes (Type 1 & Type 2).
- Pediatric & Adolescent Obesity.
- Pediatric & Adolescent Thyroid Disorders.
- Pediatric & Adolescent Hypoglycemia.
- Calcium & Bone disorders (rickets, osteogenesis imperfecta).
- Disorders of Sexual Differentiation.
- Turner Syndrome.
- Neonatal Endocrinology.
- Endocrine issues in thalassemia.
- Late effects of cancer treatment in Endocrinology.
- Endocrine issues related to sexual health in adolescent boys & girls.
Honours & Awards:
- ESPE Summer School Graduation- 2021.
- ISPAE Fellow School Graduation- 2017.
- APPES Fellow School Graduation- 2017.
- 36 original research publications in peer-reviewed indexed National & International Journals.
- Contributed more than 20 chapters and manuscripts in the field of Pediatric & Adolescent Endocrinology.
- 35 Oral Presentations in different National & International Conferences.
- Reviewer of International Journals- Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology & Metabolism, International Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Endocrine Diabetes and Metabolism and Frontiers in Medicine.
- Associate Author for AIIMS Mede@sy Textbook of MCQs for AIIMS entrance for Post-Graduation. Contributed Pediatrics section for the book and is a member of team Mede@sy 1st, 2nd & 3rd edition.
- Sub-investigator in Clinical trial “Clinical study to measure the impact of fortified malt based food on immunity outcomes in school children.” (2017)
- 2nd award Oral presentation (2017) at 5th Biennial Meeting of Indian Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology: ISPAE 2017 – Coimbatore “Reference Centile Curves for Wrist Circumference for Indian Children Aged 3 – 18 years”.
- 3rd best Oral presentation at (2017) at 28th Maharashtra state Pedicon, Pune “Relationship of Random Blood Glucose, Obesity & Socio-economic Status in Indian Children- A Multicenter Cross-sectional Study”
- 2nd best poster presentation at 47th Endocrine Society of India Conference at Trivandrum for “Association of dietary intake and physical activity with body composition and growth in 3-18 year old Indian Children” (2017).
- Gold Medal for Best Oral Presentation as B.R. Santhanam Award at 41st TamilNadu State Pedicon organized under IAP Tamil Nadu at Mahabalipuram (2016)- “Growth in a child with Growth hormone deficiency”.
- First Prize for Best Poster Presentation at 36th Indian Society of Nephrology South India Chapter Conference at Trichy (2016).
- Second Prize for Best Oral Presentation at 27th National Conference of Indian Society of Pediatric Nephrology at Jaipur (2015).