|09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||09:00am - 04:00pm||Not Available|
- Completed Masters in Emergency Medicine - 3 years Post Graduate Program in Collaboration with Society for Emergency Medicine India (SEMI) in Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad, TS.
- Completed FRCEM Primary.
- Successfully cleared Foreign Medical Graduate Examination in 2013
- MCI 14-52746,APMC Regd. No. 94896
- Have completed Henan provincial peoples hospital Zhengzhou China in 2012 which helped me to deal with the patient handling and responding to the problem in a right way.
- MBBS from Medical College of international Zhengzhou university China in 2012 with 80.1 %.
• Emergency Medicine Physician
• 2016 to 2019, Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad, Telangana.
• Junior Resident in plastic surgery in Manipal hospitals Bangalore for one year
• 2020-21 Consultant Emergency physician at PRK hospital and Prathima hospital Hyderabad
• Basic life support (BLS)
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Neonatal Adavanced Life Support (NALS)
• National Ultrasound Life Support Course (NULS) – Level 1.
• National trauma life support
• CBRN in rajiv gandhi international airport Hyderabad in 2018
• SEMICON 2017 AND 2019
• EMCON 2018
• Young faculty talk in EMCON 2018
• PACE 2018
• Trauma hands on work shop in NIMS 2019
Area of experience:
- In ER
- Excellent skills of initial approach stabilization and diagnosis and management of patient in ER
- Endotracheal intubation Central line placement dialysis Catheter insertion ICD intercostal drainage tube placement are the procedures well worsed with
- Can Perform FAST scan ( Focussed assessment in Sonography for trauma)
- Experience in managing trauma and poison cases very efficiently
- Life member SEMI (Society for Emergency Medicine India)
- Member of Medical Council of India.
• Life member SEMI (Society for Emergency Medicine India)
• Member of Medical Council of India.