|10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||10:00am - 04:00pm||Not Available||Not Available|
- Lecturer Neurology AIIMS, New Delhi- April 1978 - June 1979
- Lecturer Neurology, GB Pant, New Delhi- June 1979 - Nov 1980
- Consultant Neurologist, Lusaka, Zambia- Nov 1980 - June 1983
- Asst Prof Neuro, Kumool Med College- Nov 1984 - Jan16, 1985
- Asst Prof Neurology, NIMS, Hyderabad- Jan17, 1985 - Sep15, 1986
- Asso Prof Neurology, NIMS- Sep 16, 1986 - June30, 1989
- Prof. Nerology, NIMS, Hyderabad- Janl, 1989 - Feb29, 2004
- Head of Neurology, NIMS, Hyderabad- Marl, 2001 - Feb29, 2004
- Dean of faculty (add!. charge), NIMS- Oct1, 2001 - Mar31, 2002
- Chief Neurologist, KIMS, Hyderabad- Mar I, 2004 onwards
- Several bublications in national and international journals
- Vice president of A.P. Neuroscientists Association 1995 - 1996.
- President Of.A.P. Neuroscientists Association 1996 - 1997
- Honorary Secretary of the Twin Cities Neurological Society
- Organizing Secretary of the Sixth IAN at Hyderabad 1998
- Delivered Sixth Capt. Venkaiah Oration at Vijayawada, December 1996
- Presidential Oration of 3rd AP Neuroscientists meet at Vijayawada, June 1997
- Convenor of the CME of 5th IAN conference at Chennai, September 1997
- Convenor of the CME of 6th IAN conference at Hyderabad, September 1998
- Convenor of the CME of 7th IAN conference at Calcutta, September 1999
- Life member of Neurological Society of India, Indian Academy of Neurology, Andhra Pradesh Neuroscientists association and Twin cities Neurological Society
- Examiner of DM Neurology & Mch Neurosurgery Fellow of the Indian Academy of Neurology
Academic Career and qualifications:-
- MBBS- King George's Medical College Lucknow India- 1965-1969
- Junior Resident:- Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi- Jan 1970 to Dee 1971
- MD Internal Medicine- Safdarjang Hospital, Delhi University- 1974
- Senior Resident, Neurology- Safdarjang Hospital- June 1973 to May 1975
- Senior Resident, Neurology- AIIMS, New Delhi- May 1975 to April 1978
- DM Neurdlogy- AIIMS. New Delhi- 1978
- Research officer ICMR - Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, May 1972 - June 1973
- Cloni9ine as interval therapy in migrain~ institutional study, AIIMS 1980
- GLA ih diabetic neuropathy-multicentric international trial 1999
- Sentintl (epidemiological study conducted for WHO)-Surveillance of industrial population for hypertension and cerebrovascular disease (published in WHO bulletin 2006).
- Past president of AP Neuroscientist Association
- Founder secretary and President of Twin Cities Neurological association
- Member scientific advisory committee of National Brain Research Center
- U.P Meqical Council 14756
- A.P Medical Council 48999
Clinical Research Conducted:
- International multi-centric trial of GLA in diabetic neuropathy.
- Genetics in febrile convulsions
- National mLti-centric trial of genetics in Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy.
Symposia, Workshops & Conferences Conducted:
- Botulinum Toxin in Dystonia: 4th & 5th February 1995
- Botulinum txin in Spasticity: 19th February 1995
- Symposium on Neuroimmunology and role of Immunoglobulins (lsiven V.I) January 28th 1996.
- Symposium on Neuromuscular diseases. February 25th 1997.
- Organising secretary of the 6th Annual Conference of the Indian Academy of Neurology,September 1998, Hyderabad.
Volumes Edited & Chapters written:
- Special supplement of The Clinical proceedings of The Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences(Profeedings of the Workshop on Botulinum Toxin and Movement disorders,February 199f)
- Special Supplement of The Clinical Proceedings of The Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences(proceedingS of the Symposium on neuroimmunology and role of immunoglobulins)
- Reviewsi in Neurology 1997, 1998 & 1999 Moya Moya Disease in Tropical Neurology edited by JS Chopra & IMS Sawhney, 1999.
International Conferences attended and papers presented:
- World Congress of Neurology 1989, at New Delhi.
- Acute Diiseminated Encephalomyelitis: Clinical, pathological and electrophysiological correlatiors.
- Focal nonspecific meningitis
- Pontine hkmorrhage and one and a half eye syndrome
- World Congress of Neurology 1993 at Vancouver
- Induction of Carbamazepine
- Superior Ophthalmic vein thrombosis with Tamoxifen 9th AOCN 1996, Seoul
- Respiratory function in AIDP: A clinical, pulmonary function and electrophysiologcal study.