What is fertility conservation?
Fertility preservation saves and protects your embryos, eggs, sperm and reproductive tissues. You may be able to have a child in the future thanks to this. Adults and even some minors of both sexes have the option. When someone wants to put off having children for personal reasons or when their fertility is impaired due to a medical ailment or disease, fertility preservation is frequently used (elective preservation). Finding the ideal partner or spouse or wanting to wait until you're more established in your job are just two examples of personal factors that could lead you to delay having children. The fertility conserving procedures cost in Hyderabad depends upon various factors. So you must contact the doctor to know about the fertility conserving procedures cost in Hyderabad.
But before knowing about the sperm freeze for IVF cost in Hyderabad, there are other important things to about. A woman's reproductive organs may be removed during certain cancer surgeries, and some cancer therapies may alter hormone levels or harm her eggs. Some female patients experience temporary or permanent infertility as a result of these side effects. In order to attempt for children after treatment, some women may decide to take actions that could protect their oocyte preservation in Hyderabad. It is best to have conversations about oocyte preservation in Hyderabad before cancer surgery or before starting therapies.
Fertility conserving procedures
The sperm freeze for IVF cost in Hyderabad varies from place to place. So you must know about the sperm freeze for IVF cost in Hyderabad, before getting the treatment done. Cryopreservation of embryos, often known as embryo freezing, is a powerful technique for preserving female fertility. The mature eggs are taken out of the female and placed in a sterile laboratory dish with a large number of sperm. The objective is for one of the sperm to fertilise the egg after that. In vitro fertilisation is the term for this (IVF).
Ways to preserve fertility for women
Freeze eggs fertility in Hyderabad is done in the following ways:
- Embryo cryopreservation: During this process, eggs are collected, fertilised, and frozen so they can later be implanted. According to research, embryos may withstand freezing and thaw up to 90% of the time.
- Freezing eggs (oocyte cryopreservation). You will have your unfertilized eggs collected and frozen throughout this operation. When frozen, human eggs do not fare as well as human embryos.
- Radiation protection. To minimise the radiation exposure to the ovaries during this treatment, tiny lead shields are placed over them.
- Ovarian transposition (oophoropexy): The ovaries are surgically moved in the pelvis during this treatment so that they are outside the radiation field when radiation is administered to the pelvic region. However, ovaries aren't always shielded from radiation due to dispersion. You might need to have your ovaries moved once more to conceive after treatment.
- Cervix removal with surgery. A sizable cone-shaped piece of the cervix, including the malignant area, is removed in order to treat cervical cancer in its early stages (cervical conization). The remaining cervix and uterus are both still present. Alternatively, a surgeon can eliminate the cervix and the connective tissues close to the uterus and cervix entirely or partially (radical trachelectomy).
Ways to preserve fertility for men
Male fertility preservation in Hyderabad is done in the following ways:
- Radiation protection: This is comparable to women's radiation protection. Your doctor will use shielding or more specialised radiation procedures to reduce the amount of radiation that gets to your testicles.
- Sperm freezing: You send a sample of semen for freezing and preservation of sperm.
- Freezing testicular tissue: Some men's sperm isn't in their semen. Similar to this, those who were designated as male at birth (DMAB) cannot generate sperm in semen before puberty. In these situations, medical professionals take a sample of testicular tissue that might contain sperm. A sample of any sperm is taken and frozen.
- How is freeze eggs fertility in Hyderabad done?
Once the eggs have reached maturity, the doctor uses a needle to remove them from the ovarian follicles. Ultrasound will probably be used to guide the procedure. In the event that the eggs are not visible during the ultrasound, the doctor may undertake an invasive operation on the belly to remove freeze eggs fertility in Hyderabad.
- How is male fertility preservation in Hyderabad done?
Percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA), microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA), testicular sperm extraction (TESE), and micro-TESE are a few techniques that can be used to accomplish this.