What is in vitro fertilization (IVF)?
In vitro fertilization is a type of assisted reproductive technology that uses a series of complex procedures to help in fertility and evade any general problems that come with the conception of a child.
In vitro fertilization will affect your IVF treatment cost in Hyderabad or the IVF cost in Hyderabad. Under this type of procedure, the doctor aims at collecting mature eggs from healthy ovaries and fertilising them with healthy sperm in a lab. Once the fertilized egg is received, it is transferred to a uterus. The entire process of IVF may take anywhere about three weeks and will affect your In vitro fertilisation cost in Hyderabad or the embryo transfer cost in Hyderabad.
This process may be carried out either by taking the sperm of the couple or from an anonymous donor. In some situations, a gestational carrier is also used. A gestational carrier is a person who has an embryo implanted in the uterus. All these factors will affect your fertility treatment cost in Hyderabad or the IUI cost in Hyderabad.
Why is in vitro fertilization treatment performed?
The basic reason for getting in vitro fertilization is to treat any genetic issues or infertility. However, if your major aim is to treat infertility with in vitro fertilization, you may first try certain other less invasive treatment methods like including fertility drugs in your diet that increase the production of eggs. You can opt for IVF as the primary treatment for infertility in case your age is more than 40. Other situations when you may consider knowing the In vitro fertilisation cost in Hyderabad or the IVF pregnancy Cost in Hyderabad are as follows-
- You may consider knowing the IVF treatment cost in Hyderabad in case of ovulation disorders, like when the ovulation is absent or infrequent and fewer eggs are available for fertilization.
- Another situation where you may know the IVF cost in Hyderabad or the IUI cost in Hyderabad is Endometriosis.
- You may even consider knowing the In vitro fertilisation cost in Hyderabad when your fallopian tube is damaged or blocked.
- Uterine Fibroids may even interfere with the process of implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterus and hence in these situations, you can consider knowing the embryo transfer cost in Hyderabad.
- Any unexplained causes of infertility may also require you to consider IVF surgery.
- If you and your partner have any risk of passing on a genetic disorder to your child, then you may consider knowing the IVF pregnancy Cost in Hyderabad.
- If you wish to conceive after tubal ligation, then you may consider knowing the In vitro fertilization cost in Hyderabad.
- Another situation to know the IVF treatment cost in Hyderabad is when you may be starting cancer treatment like radiation or chemotherapy, which may harm your fertility.
Thus, these are the different situations when you may know the IVF cost in Hyderabad, IUI cost in Hyderabad, In vitro fertilisation cost in Hyderabad or the IVF pregnancy Cost in Hyderabad.
- What are the different risks and complications of IVF treatment surgery?
The different risks and complications of the IVF treatment surgery include premature delivery and low birth weight, multiple births, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, birth defects, cancer or egg retrieval procedure complications. Hence, apart from the risks and complications, you can also consider knowing the fertility treatment cost in Hyderabad or the embryo transfer cost in Hyderabad.
- How is the fertilisation process carried out in the IVF treatment surgery?
The fertilization process may be carried out by using two common methods that will affect your IVF pregnancy Cost in Hyderabad or the IVF treatment cost in Hyderabad. These two methods include Conventional insemination and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). Under the conventional insemination method, the healthy sperm and eggs are mixed and incubated overnight. This process will affect your Fertility treatment cost in Hyderabad or the Embryo transfer cost in Hyderabad. On the other hand, under the ICSI method, a single healthy sperm is injected into different mature eggs.
- Why should you consider knowing the Fertility treatment cost in Hyderabad from the KIMS Hospitals?
You can consider knowing the IVF treatment cost in Hyderabad or the IVF cost in Hyderabad from the KIMS Hospitals because this hospital has one of the best teams and specialists in reproductive urology, immunology, reproductive endocrinology, Embryology, gynaecology and other related fields. Moreover, the IVF centre at this hospital makes it possible to provide collaborative and coordinated care for both women and men The staff at the KIMS Hospitals also include psychologists, patient counsellors and nurse practitioners who are adept in the field of infertility and parenting. No wonder why you can receive all the care and services in the field of IVF and consider knowing the IVF treatment cost in Hyderabad from this hospital.
- What is the average IVF treatment cost in Hyderabad?
The average IVF treatment cost in Hyderabad depends upon myriad factors and may range anywhere from ₹85,000 to ₹1,00,000.