Everything you need to know about piles and piles surgery
Also known as haemorrhoids, piles refer to the swollen veins that are either around the anus or inside the anal Canal. Piles result when the rectal tissue that has become swollen gets damaged hence, causes pain and excessive bleeding. In such a case, you can know the piles surgery cost in Hyderabad, Laser treatment for piles cost in Hyderabad, Fistula laser treatment cost in Hyderabad, Stapler surgery for piles cost in Hyderabad or the piles operation cost in Hyderabad. The piles surgery aims at removing the swollen blood vessels that cause pain and excessive bleeding.
Generally, people may not be aware that they have developed piles because piles is not associated with any symptoms. However, in case there are some symptoms, they could include itchy bottom, swollen anus, bleeding after a bowel movement, or a lump either inside the anal canal or around the anus.
In all such situations, the piles may generally clear up by themselves. If not, then your health care provider may recommend you some simple treatment options and dietary changes to relieve the symptoms in the meantime. However, in case options like a change in diet or lifestyle do not help to treat piles then you may have to consider Laser treatment for piles cost in Hyderabad or the Fistula laser treatment cost in Hyderabad. Hence, severe piles requires you to undergo intensive treatment that further depends on the location of the piles.
Types of piles.
Based on the location, piles can be classified into two types. The required surgery for each type will affect the Stapler surgery for piles cost in Hyderabad, Fistula laser treatment cost in Hyderabad or the Hemorrhoids Laser treatment cost in Hyderabad.
- External. As the name suggests, external piles are located under the skin of the anus. Some of the major symptoms related to this type of piles includes itching, pain and the formation of tender lumps around the anus.
- Internal. Internal piles may get formed in the lining of the inner and the lower rectum. The major symptoms of this type of piles include hemorrhoids falling out of the anus or bleeding during bowel movements.
- Surgical procedures to treat piles.
The different types of surgical procedures to treat piles will affect your Piles surgery cost in Hyderabad, stapler surgery for piles cost in Hyderabad or the laser treatment for piles cost in Hyderabad. Let’s have a look at the different surgical procedures that can help to treat piles.
Haemorrhoidectomy is the process to remove either the internal or the external haemorrhoids using a surgical procedure where the patient is given general anaesthesia. This is one of the most common and most effective methods to treat severe piles.
The internal piles are treated using closed hemorrhoidectomy. This is done by using a sharp instrument or laser to remove the haemorrhoids and then the wounds are closed up by suture. However, this type of surgical procedure is related to extreme postoperative pain. But it also provides the best results for the patients. After the procedure, the patient might be advised by the doctors to avoid becoming constipated, use mild painkillers and take sitz baths.
As opposed to closed hemorrhoidectomy, open Haemorrhoidectomy is used to treat piles when the patient is under general anaesthesia. However, under this treatment procedure, the wounds are left open. This treatment is usually considered feasible in case the piles is awkwardly located and hence it is difficult to close the incision.Both these methods will affect the hemorrhoids laser treatment cost in Hyderabad, laser treatment for piles cost in Hyderabad or the Piles surgery cost in Hyderabad.
Also referred to as hemorrhoidopexy, stapling is an alternative to haemorrhoidectomy and it will affect your Stapler surgery for piles cost in Hyderabad. Under this procedure, the doctor aims at stapling the last section of your large intestine, thus truncating the blood supply to the haemorrhoids that could cause them to shrink.Besides the above 2 mentioned procedures, another surgical procedure that might affect your Piles surgery cost in Hyderabad is the hemorrhoidal artery ligation.
- What are the risks associated with haemorrhoidectomy? Besides knowing the piles surgery cost in Hyderabad, you should know the risks associated with haemorrhoidectomy. These risks include urinary retention, pain, faecal impaction, anal stricture, unary tract infection, or faecal incontinence.
- What is the average Piles operation cost in Hyderabad? The average Piles operation cost in Hyderabad can range between ₹50,000 and ₹1,00,,000.
- Why should you consider knowing the piles surgery cost in Hyderabad from the KIMS Hospitals? With the best team of surgical gastroenterologists, the KIMS Hospitals aims at providing personalized piles care to patients to make them piles-free. Not only this, but they even provide impeccable pre and post-operative care to the patient at affordable prices. No wonder why you can consider knowing the piles surgery cost in Hyderabad from this hospital.
- Is piles surgery painful? The traditional methods of treating piles used to be very painful. However, with the advancement of technology, this surgery is made painless. The laser treatment of piles is a painless surgery for treating this disease and the Laser treatment for piles cost in Hyderabad Hemorrhoids Laser treatment cost in Hyderabad or the Fistula laser treatment cost in Hyderabad is high.