What is cataract surgery?
Cataract surgery aims at replacing the lens of your eye with an artificial lens. Generally, the lens of a healthy person is clear. However, cataract causes this lens to become cloudy and thus, affecting the vision. In case you face such issues, then you can consider knowing the cataract surgery cost in Hyderabad, the Monofocal lens price in Hyderabad or the Lens replacement surgery cost in Hyderabad.
Cataract surgery is performed to help the patients in replacing their cloudy lens with a clear lens. This surgery is performed by an ophthalmologist or an eye doctor on an outpatient basis. This means you do not have to stay in the hospital once the surgery is performed. Due to this, cataract surgery is a common type of surgery and is a safe procedure. In this surgery, you can learn about the Motiyabind operation cost in Hyderabad or the Cataract operation cost in India.
What to expect from cataract surgery?
Besides knowing about the cataract operation cost in India or the Motiyabind operation cost in Hyderabad, you should also know the different expectations of the patients before, during and after the surgery. Let’s have a look at them.
Before the surgery.
Before the cataract surgery is performed, you should learn about the laser cataract surgery cost in Hyderabad or the monofocal lens price in Hyderabad. Knowing the cataract surgery cost in Hyderabad or the Motiyabind operation cost in Hyderabad will help you to assess this price according to your budget.
Apart from this, you can expect your doctor to perform a painless ultrasound approximately a week before the surgery. This ultrasound is carried on to learn about the size and shape of your eye. The size and shape of the eye determines the right type of lens that would be implanted, also known as the intraocular lens.
The intraocular lenses are meant to ameliorate the vision of the patient by focusing the light on the back of the eye. Since this lens requires no care, it will become a permanent part of your eye. The different types of lenses available are.
- Multifocal. You can know the cost of the Monofocal lens price in Hyderabad or the multifocal lens. The multifocal lenses are similar to glasses with bifocal lenses. The different areas of this lens have different focusing points that will provide you with the required medium, near or far vision.
- Fixed-focus mono-focal. As the name suggests, this lens will provide you with a single focus for distance vision.
- Accommodating-focus mono-focal. These lenses also have a single focus strength, but they adjust according to eye muscle movements and hence shift the focus to distant or near vision.
- Astigmatism correction. Also referred to as a toric lens, this lens is meant to correct your vision in case you have astigmatism.
Thus, these are the different types of lenses that your doctor might decide to implant in your eye. The decision is taken before the surgery and will affect the Laser cataract surgery cost in Hyderabad or the cataract surgery cost in Hyderabad.
During the surgery
As mentioned above, cataract surgery is an outpatient procedure and hence it will take approximately an hour to perform. Under this type of surgery, your doctor will firstly place drops in your eye. This is meant to dilate your pupil. Once done, you will receive local anaesthetics to numb the area. Then the health care provider will replace the clouded lens with a clear artificial lens to complete the surgery.
After the procedure.
After the procedure, your vision will slowly improve within a few days. Moreover, you will also have to visit your doctor a day or two after your surgery and also in the following week to assess the healing process. However, in case you experience vision loss, eyelid swelling or increased red-eye redness, then you can contact your health care provider immediately. Thus, all the activities that will happen before, during or after the surgery will affect your cataract surgery cost in Hyderabad or laser cataract surgery cost in Hyderabad.
- What are the risks of cataract surgery? Besides having an understanding of the cost of cataract surgery in Hyderabad or the Monofocal lens price in Hyderabad you should also know about the risks related to this surgery. Though the complications after the cataract surgery are uncommon, some of them may include inflammation, bleeding, swelling, secondary cataract, loss of vision, or drooping of the eyelid and infections.
- Why should you consider knowing the cost of cataract surgery in Hyderabad from the KIMS Hospitals? The KIMS Hospitals has a proficient team of optometrists, ophthalmologists, and other trained staff with years of expertise and experience in conducting impeccable and successful cataract surgeries. They even provide high tech facilities with top-notch equipment. Hence, no doubt you can consider knowing the Laser cataract surgery cost in Hyderabad, the Monofocal lens price in Hyderabad or the cataract surgery cost in Hyderabad from this hospital.
- What is the average cataract surgery cost in Hyderabad? The average cataract surgery cost in Hyderabad is approximately 34,000.
- What are the types of cataract surgeries? The four major types of cataract surgeries include laser cataract surgery, intracapsular cataract surgery, extracapsular cataract surgery and Phacoemulsification. Besides this, you should also know the cost of cataract surgery in Hyderabad or Laser cataract surgery cost in Hyderabad.