What is ERCP?
Standing for endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, ERCP is a process to diagnose and treat the issues related to the liver, pancreas, gall bladder and bile ducts. Hence, the problem in any of these parts might want you to consider the ERCP Procedure cost in Hyderabad. This cost is dependent on a plethora of factors, mainly the process used to diagnose and treat the problems in your liver, pancreas or gall bladder. The process includes using a whisk of an endoscope and XRAY to treat the disease. An endoscope is a long, flexible lighted tube.
The procedure of ERCP will affect your liver operation cost in Hyderabad or the gall bladder stone surgery cost in India. Under this type of procedure, your healthcare provider will aim at guiding the scope all through your mouth and oesophagus and stomach. This will help the healthcare provider to have a view of the inside of your organs and verify for any issues. Next, he or she will use a tube to pass it through the scope and inject a dye. The dye helps to highlight the organs on the X-RAY.
When might you need ERCP?
There are different situations when you might want to consider the ERCP cost in Hyderabad, the ERCP Procedure cost in Hyderabad or the Liver operation cost in Hyderabad. There are different instances when you might need the ERCP so that you can find the reason behind unexplained yellowing of the eyes or abdominal pain.
Apart from this, you can even consider the Cost Of Whipple Surgery in Hyderabad or the gall bladder stone surgery cost in Hyderabad in case you want to receive more information related to the liver, bile ducts or pancreas. Other things that can be found using ERCP are mentioned below.
- You can consider knowing the gall bladder stone surgery cost in India because ERCP will help you to know about any blockages or stones in your bile ducts.
- Knowing the ERCP procedure cost in Hyderabad is important because it will help you to know the fluid leakage from the bile or pancreatic ducts.
- ERCP will even help you to know about any tumours or infections in the bile ducts.
- You can know the ERCP cost in Hyderabad if you want to know about any blockages or narrowing of the pancreatic ducts.
Sometimes your healthcare provider may even have other reasons for you to know the liver operation cost in Hyderabad or the Cost Of Whipple Surgery in Hyderabad.
Risks of ERCP
Besides knowing the ERCP cost in Hyderabad, you should also know the different risks of ERCP. Some possible complications that can include in this process are-
- Tear in the lining of the upper section of the oesophagus, stomach or small intestine.
- Inflammation of the pancreas or gall bladder. The inflammation of the pancreas is referred to as Pancreatitis. On the other hand, the inflammation of the gall bladder is known as cholecystitis.
- Why should you consider knowing the ERCP cost in Hyderabad from the KIMS Hospitals?
The KIMS Hospitals proffers a plethora of endoscopic therapies for the treatment of gastrointestinal bleeding. Additionally, this hospital has a team of proficient doctors who are at the forefront of research and development. With the aid of top-notch and state-of-the-art architecture and equipment, the doctors here provide customized care to all of their patients. Hence, due to this, you can consider knowing the ERCP Procedure cost in Hyderabad, Liver operation cost in Hyderabad or the Cost Of Whipple Surgery in Hyderabad from this hospital.
- What is the average ERCP cost in Hyderabad?
The average ERCP cost in Hyderabad depends on myriad factors. However, its limit may range anywhere between rupees 30,000 and rupees 50,000.
- What is the Gallbladder Stone Surgery Cost in India?
The average gall bladder stone surgery cost in India depends upon the type of hospital, the type of surgical procedure, the availability of skilled doctors and the length of hospital stay. However, the average gall bladder stone surgery cost in India range anywhere from ₹50,000 to one Lac rupees.
- What are the different procedures that can be used for ERCP?
Besides knowing the ERCP cost in Hyderabad, you should also know the different procedures that can be used for it. The different procedures include diagnosis, stone removal, stent placement and drain fluid. Diagnosis is used as a diagnostic procedure to examine the bile and pancreatic ducts. It can even be used to take a sample of the cells and verify them for cancer. Then the stone removal process is simply used to remove the stones from the gall bladder. Under the stent placement process, the stents are placed through the ERCP to widen a narrowed or blocked duct. The drain fluid process aims at collecting the pancreatic fluid through ERCP.